RIDER PALLET TRUCKS
The best way to unload a lorry at a warehouse dock
Offering excellent manoeuvrability, control and visibility, the tough Hyster® Rider Pallet Truck is designed to deliver efficiency to operations, working over medium to long distances.
Built with the quality hallmarks of Hyster, the all-new Rider Pallet Truck is tough, intelligent, dependable and efficient. An innovative ‘3-in1’ design allows the operator to sit, stand or lean while driving.
Hyster Rider Pallet Truck Highlights:
- A tough truck featuring a modular frame design, operator compartment and fork carriage. The side panels are made from 5mm pressed steel and built into the exterior of truck to reduce risk of damage and the single piece bumper is 10mm thick with no splits or bolted joints
- The new patented seat design with swinging seat cushion and fixed back rest enables the operator to adjust between the horizontal seat and vertical lean / stand position at the push of a button
- Seamless changes in travel direction, increased cycle speeds and the control of pallet handling operations leading to enhanced productivity are achieved thanks in part to full AC infrastructure on drive and steering motors allows
- The new, improved Hyster 2.6 kW traction motor gives powerful acceleration and an increased travel speed of up to 12.5 km/h for superior performance.
- Forced air cooling fitted to the traction motor and controllers, contributes to high performance and efficiency
- Two different steering modes: Standard steering and Reverse steering as option.
- Smooth load handling and precise direction control are provided by the adjustable speed reduction on cornering feature
- Mini levers for all hand controlled main hydraulic functions within finger reach position
- Left hand steering with accelerator finger / thumb operation provides operator control options, which is useful for different hand dimensions and allows the operator to change position throughout the shift, limiting fatigue
- More comfort, less fatigue and easier to get on and off:
- The low 292mm step height and the 470mm entry is the widest in the industry
- A market leading floor area allows operators to take up various comfortable positions reducing fatigue over long shifts
- A suspended floor plate and cushioned floor mat reduces shocks felt by driver
- The operator presence switch ensures that the driver’s foot is always within the driver compartment
- Ease of access for serviceability:
- Side panels and the MDU (Master Driver Unit) are bolted to the frame enabling straight forward removal for servicing or replacements. The drive wheel can be also accessed from within the frame
- Hinged floor plate, with gas strut stay enables quick access to caster wheel and hydraulic unit for inspection or top up of fluids
- Regenerative braking recovers energy and increases the braking effect to help reduce maintenance costs
- High level of parts commonality with other Hyster products with proven reliability and durability for ease of maintenance
Model Lasteevne (kg) Løftehøjde (mm) Arbejdsgangbredde (bredde / længde)
(V / Ah)
RP2.0N 2000 120 2554 / 2465 24V / 465Ah 1010 RP2.5N 2500 120 2554 / 2465 24V / 465Ah 1010
- Tekniske data