El palleløfter P2.0-3.0S
PLATFORM PALLET TRUCKS FOR MEDIUM TO HIGH INTENSITY APPLICATIONS
Designed for higher performance and lower operating costs, the P2.0S-3.0S Seriesof Platform Pallet trucks optimise horizontal transportation, even in the most confined spaces. Using the extended forks option up to three Europallets crosswise can be easily transported.
Lower lifetime costs. Higher productivity. The P2.0s-3.0S series of electric platform pallet trucks are built to be tough, dependable and efficient.
Hyster Platform Pallet Truck Highlights:
- Made to perform and built to last, the robust chassis design has the added protection of a pressed bumper.
- Heavily bolted side and rear panels provide greater frame reinforcement, while suspended MDU shock absorption reduces stress.
- Single piece side arms rotate upwards and around the horizontal axis, while steel battery covers prevent damage from falling objects.
- Operator cycle times are improved with performance and precision.Impressive acceleration up to 13km/h unladen and 9.7km/h laden, combined with progressive speed reduction.
- Switch with ease from pedestrian to ride-on mode with the fully adjustable operator platform.
- Tiller head with spring assisted to return automatically to the vertical position, for manoeuvring in tight spaces.
- Creep Speed control enables the truck to be operated with the tiller arm in the vertical position.
- Ergonomic tiller head with reduced distance between the grip handle and control button, the new tiller head design puts greater productivity within everyone’s reach. (Available as fixed or adjustable as an option on the foldable platform model.)
- Wide foldable (540 x 430mm) and fixed (516 x 456mm) platform minimises vibrations, and a low 248mm platform height simplifies access.
- Rear and side protection provide robust support, while easy open side arms require minimal effort to lift and lower.
- For an enhanced driving position, the optional tiller can be adjusted at the touch of a button, while operatives can choose from 7 pre-configured settings to suit their skill levels.
- Cost of ownership is lowered by managing energy consumption to minimising downtime and reducing maintenance costs.
- Smart speed limitations enable the operator to choose the optimum productivity settings for each individual application.
- Increased fork visibility limits the risk of damage to both the truck and goods.
- Long 1000h service intervals and a 24 months warranty are provided as standard. Rapid recharging and quick-change batteries reduce downtime.
- Easy access and clear diagnostics make maintenance simple.
- Exposed parts can be replaced fast with minimal effort – the foldable platform is bolted in just four places.
- The telemetry system shows everything from battery status to early warning and fault code messaging, enabling quick troubleshooting via CAN bus and the display.
Model Lasteevne (kg) Løftehøjde (mm) Arbejdsgangbredde (bredde / længde)
(V / Ah)
P2.0S (pedestrian) 2000 120 2421 / 2335 24V / 250Ah 678 P2.0S (stand-on) 2000 120 2837 / 2751 24V / 250Ah 678 P2.5S (pedestrian) 2500 120 2492 / 2406 24V / 375Ah 785 P2.5S (stand on) 2500 120 2908 / 2822 24V / 375Ah 785 P3.0S (pedestrian) 3000 120 2492 / 2406 24V / 375Ah 785 P3.0S (stand on) 3000 120 2908 / 2822 24V / 375Ah 785
- Tekniske data